Elaine is a native Texan, Houston resident, and life-long communicator. She handles both technical and general business topics, specializing in social media consulting and large project documentation (execution plans, charts and information mapping).
This career communicator is passionate about new media and emerging technologies and helping her clients to effectively apply these new tools to each company’s unique needs.
Elaine is a longtime member of IABC Houston, presently serving as President-Elect and, in 2009, Co-Chaired the Mayor’s Social Media Task Force (a joint venture between the City of Houston and IABC, Houston Chapter).
- Social Media for Internal and External Markets
- Oil and Gas — Upstream/Downstream
- Financial Services
- Computers and Information Technology
- Software Documentation
- Transportation and Logistics
- Civil Engineering
Products and Services:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Content
- E-mail and Other “Push” Campaigns
- Lessons Learned
- Grant Proposals
- Scripts and Comic Books